B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A Virtual Partnering Event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in online/virtual talks via B2Match. Use preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed.
B2match integrates a video-conferencing solution which runs through the internet browsers.
Thus no installation of an additional software is required.
Virtual Meetings - Registration & Meetings
- Register via the green "Register now" button.
Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
- Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
- By filling in the Marketplace Opportunities you can describe your offer and/or request to potential partners.
Your registration is finished once your profile is activated by the organizers. Please note that it is mandatory to fill in at least one Marketplace Opportunity before activaton.
Send & receive meeting requests
- Browse profiles of attendees under Participants and Marketplace.
- Once you have indicated an interesting profile, you can send a meeting request. We recommend to add a meaningful remark on why you are interested in a meeting.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled.
Start your Virtual Meetings
How does the remote 1:1 meetings work?
- Shortly before your meetings will take place, login into B2Match and start your meetings by clicking on the button "start meeting"
- The virtual meetings are managed remotely via Video Calls (similar to Skype)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show-up?
Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.
What else needs to be considered?
- Check Webcam & Microphone
Use preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).